Friday, September 7, 2012

Introducing Me...

Well God is first in my life. I try and do my best to please him in all I do.






My Family is my Heart. They're also one of the major reasons I came to college. There's my parents, Toni & Eric. Then my two brothers, Dakari & Darian.


Relationship Status:
Single


Social Media:
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/i/connect and Instagram: erickalashaye

I graduated from Chapel Hill High School in Douglas County and I plan to major in Business Admistration here at Jacksonville State University.


 

Since I've been here I have been hanging out with some friends and working out when I can. I'm so excited about this year and ..............
GO GAMECOCKS!




6 comments:

  1. I love how you put up a lot of pictures. It makes your blog look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put alot of pictures on your blog and that you put God first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures your seem like a real socialite!

    ReplyDelete