Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Does the Journey Stop Here?

When we first started these blogs, I thought it was cool, but I didn't think I would keep it up after this class. Now looking back at it, I might just continue on with my blog posts.
I think I did my best work on, "Got Money? Got College!"  I feel like I chose a side and stuck with it. I'm bad at trying to please everybody and making sure I don't step on any toes when talking about a subject. I feel like this blog post tested me too choose a side and I couldn't stray from what I was saying or cause confusion on what I was trying to say.

Another post I was proud of was "To be or not to be a college student? That is the question" . I got a good title and I was able to flow from there. It was tricky because I had to think of the reasons why I was a college student and see if they were good enough reasons themselves.

My first and most personal post was "Introducing Me" . I didn't think I would open up as much as I did, but I'm glad I did. I've lived my life in a shell forever. It felt good to come to college with a fresh start and be the person I've always wanted to be ... and that's ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment